Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I to late - cris
I just have started my application. DO you think is too late for me? Which form I should use to send my documents to ecfmg. Where to find them . Please help
Well I also want the answer of this question in my thread but nobody replied, I am delaying my application process as I have just got observership and will hopefully get an LOR from there.
Thats why delaying the process of application.
I ahve low score 78 in step1 and 75 in step2 .
waiting for reply from anyone
no it is not too late at all....i think u should go ahead and send ur application...u can add that u are doing ur observership in ur CV....and then once u get an LOR u can always send it later....do no wait to apply just for one LOR..its not worth it..hope this helps.

and for cris....u need to print out the submission form and send ur MSPE...photo..med school transcripts....and LORs...and california authorization letter if planning to apply in cali
Sanaa thanks
One more question
If I do not have dean letter yet will I be able to apply for programs and send my dean letter
later.
umm actually im not to sure about that..cuz when u print out the submission form with the list of what all u need to send to ecfmg..it sayd deans letter...so i think it would be best to call up ecfmg tom in the morning...i dont want to misguide you with wrong info.
completing the question from cris. i have the same situation concerning mspe. now, my university is elaborating that and i hope to sent to eras in the few next days. the question is? if we don´t have the mspe(the rest are in eras now), will the programs consider you for an interview if they see that your application is not complete?
what do you think guys?
pls help.I cleared step1 and step2ck and cs,ecfmg is due to issue my certificate this month,my ques is it ok if i mention in my profile that ecfmg certificate is issued in sep,pls let me know ur valuable suggestions...thank u very much
Hii vedika,
I think you can go ahead and mention that u have ECFMG certificate in your application.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »