Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Number of programs to apply to? - hash
how many IM programs should one apply to with these credentials? would really appreciate your advice - IMG, 88/83/CS passed all first attempt, ECFMG certified, 2003 grad, No USCE, 4 LORs from home country, need visa j1/h1
50+ minimum
for your credentials you can apply to nearly 70 hospitals offering HI/JI. Dont be shy to apply...just make sure that you satisfity the major criteria.
thanks bluetooth, another harmless query, would it be considered too extreme if i applied to 165?
man if u can pay for 165 go ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!good luck.
the thing is that i was told that with these average credentials one should apply to more than 150 programs to be on the safe side, but the money factor is keeping me from doing so.... so just wanted to know the safe number of programs below 150 that doesnt put a big dent in your wallet
Hi hash,
My credentials are similar to u. Its no use of applying to 165 programs if u don't meet the criteria of the program.some of them require scores above 85 or some of them require usce.So its better that u 1st check out their criteria.apply to those program where u meet their requirements.
how many programs are you applying to remo?
around 50
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »