Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
apply or wait until the LoRs get scaned and upload - aprilck
Please give me your suggestions!
Thanks!!
hy,
i am also in same boat.i am ecfmg certified ,also done with step3 .my scores 82/80/80.all first attempt.currently doing research.i sent 3 u.s. lors to them .still not updated.suggest whether i should go forward and apply or wait.as those u.s. lors r my great strength as i don,t have big scores......................any suggestions....................?
You can only see LoRs uploaded sometime after you apply for programs. In my case, 4 days after I applied.
same here,waiting for the US lor to get scanned,thats the only US lor I have,wat shld I do,lor was recieved by eras on 29 august and they r stuck with 28 august,

plz help
I think if we apply to programs (I am in the same boat) there will be two pssibilities:
1) because the programs receive a lot of applications these days, it takes time for them to evaluate our applications and at the time , our LoR might be uploaded, so they will evaluate a complete aplication.
2) the LoR will not be uploaded at the time the program checks our application=incomlete application=increase the risk of rejection.
What do you think?
I applied with incomplete package. only one rejections is due to granduation cut off. no invitation either.
april- uploading in to ERAS postofice starts only after you apply. so do it asap.
hey amygdala,
shd we apply b4 documents get uploaded or apply wheneras receives the documents.
thanxxx
neha
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »