Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 lor not yet uploaed - sanu
Hi friends ,
i am sure many will be in similar situation.

I had sent 4 ,3 are uploaed ......
now i applied to 43 programs assinging all the 4 lor's ...
since i don't know which 3 of my lors is uploade d .....
xtra ...u answered to similar question yeaterday ..

now pls let me know is it ok to assign all 4 . will my application look incomplete ..if 1 is not uploaed .
pls giv eme your opinion.

I am guessing but programs would see that there is 1 LOR pending.
ur application is already complete with three lors, most progs dont ask for more than 3. 4 th will be an addition and its okey to assign. it will be transferred once eras scans it.

u can get to know which lors are uploaded as they are numbered in adts in the sequence u designated them on eras.
no tanishq programs dont ge to see that one lor is pending. these are pc's words
Well, if you are right, then I'll be in a mess since my OBGYN's LOR was sent last and might not be seen by the Programs. They might see my other 3 LORs and reject my application since they wouldn't have received the OBGYN one.
for this particular reason only I have applied to one prog only. my 4th lor which is the best one is still to be uploaded(reached eras on sep1). I didnt want programs to review my application assuming it is complete with three lors.
But as I said i have no first hand knowledge if this is true that programs are not able to see what they will recieve. Earlier i also used to think otherwise.
If someone can confirm for me that programs indeed can see assigned documents that are yet not scanned as pending, I will apply now.
phew.. thanks.. I'd keep my fingers crossed. Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »