Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused............... - need
94/96/pass/2003grd/4months usce(externship)4 uslors,out of which 2 to be uploaded...........Apllied to 23 programmes 4 university programmes rest a mixture of community and univ affil comm programmes,
Btw Gc holder,applied to IM ,9 programmes yet to download the application, 3 to download the usmle transcript and all to get the 2 lors.
No response whatsoever................ Applied on the 7th.
Anxious..........bitter experience last year! Any input/advice?
wait dude, interviews have not started raining yet.
chill
you will be fine..they 'll satrt calling after mid september
Thanks Xtra.............
But, it is not about interviews Iam aware they wont come untill after the 25th,My concern is I applied only to few programmes and outof which very few have downloaded my application............Wondering if 23 is too small a number?? But I don't think I do much about it?
3 of my classmates applied last match and applied late. around october..they are in pgy1 in CCF, UKMC and Methodist NY
yes probably you should apply to more.. you have gr8 credentials and even with 23 u will make it.
but why take a chance, when u did all the hardwork building those credentials, go ahead and apply to more programs.
Well ..........I guess I will wait for another couple of weeks and try to convince my family to let me apply in more programmes.We are fully settled in a state and can't move out of it!But, if it is going to threaten another year loss then I should definetely do some thing about it!Thanks anyway!
Xtra you have awesome credentials yourself........... Read about you.............. It kind of makes you feel sad when such good candidates go unmatched. But, this year,Iam sure you will match into a topnotch programme .GL
thanx need

i wish all of us in the forum match this year. Who know few of us might land up in the same residency program. let the fun begin.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »