Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i don't understand this........ - remo
i don't understand this........i applied to few programs couple of days back and my usmle transcript was uploaded and was dnloaded by the programs, but today i applied to few more program but the adts is showing its not available (in the section where program names r listed).But it can be seen in the uploaded documents..........anybody have similar experience...? i had applied to program around 12 hrs back
wait for 24 hours for them to appear in adts.....i think so.
will it take around 24 hrs each time i apply to program?
not sure, but it happened to me.
okie thanks dradnan04
The same happened to me,it will get fixed in 1 day
still it isn't fixed.........almost 24hrs now..............hope that they don't have technical problem with transcript again...........

Guys...the transcript (USMLE transcript i mean) is uploaded EVERY TIME you apply. And would take 24 hrs every time you apply..so if you apply in "intallments" then the appli time actually is more than u thought !
it's almost 30 hrs now n they haven't uploaded my usmle transcript..................what the hell is going on at eras.....................
it has uploaded now exactly after 3o hrs......so guys it can take more than 30 hrs to upload the usmle transcript after u apply to program.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »