Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nightmare!! - valdecoxib
Hello frens,
I am an IMG applied in 70 programmes in med.
I have 94 and 88.
I failed in CS, I got the result in sept 7 for CS. But I have not released my USMLE transcript yet, I applied on 7th sept.

Can u plz advise me whether I shold release my transcript or not, I am gonna retake my exam on 19 sept.

Thanks in advance.
u can not hide anything from prog directors,they are like hawks,eyeing every applicant.
really sorry to read that sad news. dont lose hope, u can stll manage 2007 match

have u released ur transcript at least once?
I have not released the step 1 and 2 trnscript either due to the fear that I will get rejections, but so far i have not got any rejections or calls either, but my Current ECFMG status as of 7th sept is available to programs already, sent by ecfmg.

Plese comment on it.

God Bless You all.
sorry I am going to retake my exam within 29 th sept if I will get the date even 1 day in advance. i wrote wrong in my first messege.
go ahead and release ur transcript ... ur best option.. programs already have this news.

gl buddy
Ecfmg status report does not include failed attempt. But you should still go ahead and release ur transcript, as if you wait for results of second attemt it would be too late.

Hey valdecoxib...

See..the USMLE transcript contains details of all attempts..so sooner or later you would have to release and it would be no different if you release it today itself. On the contrary, if you release it later..most programs would already have put you application out of the tray because of a prolonged delay in the receipt of transcript (an ESSENTIAL component of appli).. So go ahead and release it.

And actually..i think the automatic vs. manual transmission also doesnt mean anything. They woudld get to know everything both ways...its just a placebo !

rathi.
SORRY, i think u r wiling to release after ur cs result.but i think its too late n no program might offer u interview with out scores. i gave my cs on 15aug. can u tell me r u mistakes plz
you could have held ur transcript if u had already released one before ur cs result was reported. programs need ur scores to send u int. calls.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »