Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wait for interviews is killing - dramerican
never felt so impatient and restless and angry,can't describe this feeling. can anyone of u?
ummmm me toooo
guess cant do anything but wait!!!
hope the pds are merciful today,another doubt will all pds who donot wish to interview us send us a rejection note.
pl clarify
I agree, it's the most frustrating experience. Add to that the ECFMG's delay in scanning documents...I can't help but wonder what opportunities are passing by.
hi vitriol,
what about my query
dramerican, the answer to your query is NO. Not every PD/PC is going to send rejection. Some times one wonders where our applications went to? May be in to "never never land".
isnt that rude and lazy on their part,from my experience last year not everyone sends a rejection letter.I mean they can atleast send an automated rejection letter,we spent 25 dollars on their program,thats the least they can do.But anyway we arent looking for rej only loads of interviews!!!dr american and vitriol hope we get loads today!!good luck to you too hope.
hmmm. so wel never know whats on the pds mind or is he out of mind?
Yes, I think it's only sensible and fair that programs should notify applicants of thier status. If the applicant has no chance with the residency program, then a rejection should be swiftly sent. I think the AMA should make it mandatory for programs to notify applicants of their status.

I don't like this Beggars & Choosers scenario...but what can you do....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »