Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most people will not match - ec123
This is hard fact guys,most will not match.The gates are closing slowely.Last year only 48% IMGs matched and most of them were from Carribeans who did clinical rotations in the US.Rest of the world have to struggle who have no clinical rotations in US.Most of my friends did not match Residency last year.In contrast to this number of AMGs have increased significantly and which means hitting IMGs.
Hope all the best for all of us.
Regards
how demoralizing can one be. pessimistic attitude to say the least.

The pessimist criticizes circumstances;
The optimist changes conditions.

The pessimist imagines impending peril;
The optimist sees signs of prosperity.

The pessimist disparages;
The optimist encourages.

The pessimist builds barriers;
The optimist removes roadblocks.

An optimist sees the best in the world, while a pessimist sees only the worst.

An optimist finds the positive in the negative, and a pessimist can only find the negative in the positive.

I know you have to be optimistic and that is why things work,but you have to see your position.If you are not in good position,you will not get Residency.I know this hurts and reality is always bitter,but this is what it is.
may be you are in a situation where you need to cry. I have seen lot of spams and bots like this posts trying to pull down the discouraged and fearful people. 1:2 is good ratio to give a fight of your life. this is chance of life time.
kick as
lol, seems like you discovered the wheel, everybody knows that
you cant cry over things that havent yet happened.

When people in this forum all already so anxious, u found a perfect timing to make such a post.
It is true most will not match,but one must always give a try and be best.You should see the NRMP and then talk about this.
No thanks

i am out of this

u can keep staring at nrmp website and cry over the stats.
Others have better things to do.
lol.... have a nice day
Do your share of work, and leave the rest to God. Even if you don't match, you can have peace that at least you've tried.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »