Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is my today polite Rejection !!!!!!!!!! - drsue
Thank you for your interest in our Pediatric Residency Program. Our training program is a relatively small one (10-12 residents in each year), and already this year we have received hundreds of applications for these positions. We are, therefore, unable to accommodate many of the fine applicants who desire a position here. Due to a very limited number of interview spots, and a large number of qualified applications, we will not be able to invite you for an interview at this time. Please be assured we reviewed your application and that you are a qualified physician. Unfortunately, we receive close to 1000 applications and can only grant 100 interviews (one tenth of the number we receive) so the largest percentage of applicants are not invited.

Thanks again for your interest in our program. Again, we are sorry for this news and do wish you the best in your search for a residency position in pediatrics.

Sad Sad
http://www.usmleforum.com/forum/message.php?id=116987
that was really polite.

dont worry, others will call you
lol...guys that letter was a mistake . they sent me a apology letter later and some other guy also.
I am getting worried now..
ppl have already received hundreds of applications and i havnt sent mine yet??
Sad
when are they going to upload the documents!!!
lol
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »