Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks xtrayard-- await reply - inspiron6000d
Step 1 88, CS passed, Step 2 in October end, 3 US lors, IMG, 2005, for Internal Medicine

Hi xtrayard thanks for the reply. I am waiting for the documents to be uploaded, and plan to apply after they become uploaded in 1 or 2 days. (my stuff reached there on 30 th August)

One more question, -- My Personal statement is 2 and half pages long. around 7000 words -- I feel that i need this length to write ideas clearly. Do you think 2 and half pages long Personal statement is too long .

I await ur reply. Thanks
One more question -- is it better to apply today incompletely, or apply in next couple of days with complete documents? -- like LORs, USMLE transcript etc
Thanks
If you are waiting for LoRs to be uploaded, you will have to wait forever. LoRs only shows up after you apply to at least one program. And it takes 5-7 days after your submission. Same as USMLE transcript.
oh yes 2 and a half page is toooooooo long. Try and cut it short. 2 and a half page looks intimidating to read.
ur docs should have been uploaded by now, whats causing the delay?
okey.. have u applied to atleast one prog?
yes, i applied to one program yesterday, and the following are not uploaded:

LORs
USMLE transcript

other things are uploaded
Please reply reg. when to apply .bye
i think eras has already scanned ur documents but it takes 1-2 days for usmle trnascript , lors, photo to be uploaded. U should be fine by tomm. morning. i think u should apply right away.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »