Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
img pathology applicants - pathdoc
no I have been trying to call for last 3 days......no is picking up the phone........i would not pin my hopes on it.....
Last week I had ony 2 rejections. Bad week. Was away for step 3 last week.
How is it going everyone?
good luck on step 3 amygdala..im sure u did great....u must be glad that ure thru with usmle.... im in the middle of my step 3 prep...me on the other side,i cant get the UW qbank score above 56%!!!im getting worried but im gonna keep practicing.....
last week was silent for me two....i applied on mid september.got 3 iv, and then nothing for a month........
do u have any advise for step 3??
hi noxar. I am glad it is over too. I scored just 55% in uw. dont know how it went. Pretty hard and tiring. But difinitely 60% qs were reasonable to answer. Othe r 20% were a bit tough and ther est I had no clue. CCS were ok. All got better. More than anythign for me it was tiring to my head. I still have my headache :-)
I applied sept 3, I have 4 so far, but I am starting to lose hope.
keep working. You will do well.
hey guys,
same here, got 3 ivs and suddenly it became silent for last 2 weeks......GL amygdala for ur step 3.......noxar when are u planning to take step 3.....i recently started have ivs scheduled in nov.......so probably will take in dec.

any advice on where to start from
i plan to take it the weekend of nov 17... that is if i can get a better score answering questions...ill probably do the nmbe around nov 10 to see where am at..if i get a passing score, ill do the step right there.... i read crush and K notes/vids, uw and qbook....that would be all...
abt the iv's...i am somehow under the impression that once the mspe are released, that following week is gonna bring more interviews, and then thats it....after nov 10 thats as much as anyone is having....at least that's what my brain wants to think (that more programs are yet to eview applications)... i dunno if that is the right notion or not but theres only one way to find out, i guess....waiting!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »