Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Training ???????? - weecheesgroupinc
Nursing
Nursing : We hire foreign graduate nurses who want to relocate to USA. We facilitate training for CGFNS, NCLEX, and IELTS coaching through our associates in India. Our team of recruiters who are well versed with the immigration procedure, provide great opportunities to develop your career in the USA.
The Department of Labor (DOL) maintains a schedule of occupations in its regulations for which the individual
Permanent labor certification procedure is not required.
The Employer files the Form I-140 and Form ETA 750 Parts A and B with the USCIS.

Once the USCIS approves the I-140 Petition (3-6 months), the USCIS first sends the I-140 Petition to the National Visa
Center (NVC) in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.

If there is no backlog for immigrant visas from the RN™s native country (her œpriority date is œcurrent), the NVC forwards a
packet to the nurse or her attorney containing biographical information forms to be completed by her and her family
members, and a list of documents which must be presented at her interview for permanent residence.

Home Health Care Consulting Services:
Weechees Solutions is an industry expert in Home Health Care Consulting Services. We
have a team of dynamic, creative, innovative consultants with more than 35yrs. of
industry experience both in HHC and Hospital setting, with outstanding organizational
and problem solving skills with a talent of persuasiveness and diplomacy.

Services
Training and Free Placement for qualified Candidates:
Training and Consulting Services for companies:

Opportunity
Post training, candidates could work for Weechees Solutions or will be placed in one of our client location.

Required qualification for Candidates:
Foreign Medical Graduates or Foreign Doctors
Nurses “ RN™s, LVN™s
Case Managers
Business Administration Graduates interested in Health Care Services

For more information Plz Visit our website www.weecheesgroupinc.com

Please submit your resume to careers@weecheesgroupinc.com

Contact Details:
Weechees Solutions
IT Services and Recruitment

2324 Lillyvale avenue # 143
Los Angeles, CA 90032