Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interviews eppudu vastayoo :( - drgirl21
yeh peads and IM. didnt get any IM calls yet. i am from UK with good peads background. thats the reason i guess they are not much interested in my IM applicatins.
With ur scores they should be interested,but correct me if i am wrong,wasn't there a post here saying that doctors with uk clin experience were the ones who were getting most of the interviews ? So ur uk peds shud actually work in favor for u.
naa scores 95/99/pass.
what resources are u using for step3, blutooth?
kaplan nothing else. I have no time for anything else. I hope i pass this final exam of my life.
.....and yeh star UKCE is working pretty good for now. its all upto me to impress people in interviews from now on.
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr girl,ee thread chaala bagundi.Nenu kuda,gandhi lo internship chessanu.All the best for your exam!!!!!!!!!!
Hey starlight, you passed ur step3. what books/materials do you suggest for it?
Just do the kaplan stuff and mle world questions.I think NBME questions too.A lot of people had also told me to go thru step 2 books for subjects other than medicine,which i did,and i did find it very helpful. Some others said Crush and other stuff,which i don't remember. Bottomline, manaki ela comfortable aithe ala, kaani kaplan notes,mle world,kaplan qbank,ivanni cheyakunda exam raaddamani matram anukovaddu.
Thanks for the info starlight.
u r welcome,pinkyvenky,rendu perlunnayi kada ,pinky a venky a mee peru?
venky
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »