Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 rejections so far!!! - cuban
don´t worry cuban u´ll start getting calls soon, u got excellent creds....good luck
eres cubano o cubana?
yo soy de santa clara, gracias por darme tu email. yo vivo en louisville
Do you have some int calls? BTW, what programs rejected you? Those programs might have criteria against you.
Sorry to hear that!
Cuban, your credential is good even though you got 2nd for CS.
Make sure your LORs did not have any negtive sentence........That's very important!!!!
Have you ever waived your right to see the content of your LORs?
GL
You applied 180. You donated your hard earned money to AAMC instead of your favorate charity. This is the reason. You know what you are expecting at least 170 rejection. Otherwise, you do not need to apply so many programs. Everybody listen, if you keep applying and throwing your money away, this is hurting everybody.
hello cuban

stop feeling sorry and get to work.

How much research did you do on the programs you applied to?

My suggestion: over the next few days you should be looking for uyour second set of programs to apply to.
Go to the websites of programs you are considering. If you can't find enough info on their website, then use FREIDA search, they usually list program telephone numbers, CALL them (Just don't give them your correct name).

Add 20-30 more programs.

good luck
I think you didn't research much about progs that you applied. And you threw your $$ to aamc!
if you apply to 100 programs except 10 interview calls.. so ur rej are coming first..like mine
SOME HIGLY COMPETITIVE PRGS SEND VERY PROMPTLY REJECTIONS. WITHOUT PROPER SELECTION BEFORE APPLYING... BUT SO MANY PROGRAMS ,WHY?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »