Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my take after getting scores back -
III

hi all i took the test 06/17/02. I got a 240/97 which i am VERY happy with. I studied for 30 days straight with 3 days off. I studied about 8 hrs a day. I did 30% of qbank on which i averaged a 77%. I read the kaplan big white review books each twice, read first aid a few times, especially in the last week before my exam. I did not do a kaplan practice except the diagnostic (which i got a 48% on :-)).
I felt like crap after the exam. i thought that I failed but that is a norm for me. people say i think i fail and then i do well.
I think that the main thing to remember is that up to 20% of ur test will not get counted due to experimental questions. if u see something exceptionally hard or way out there, guess and move on - dont dwell on it.
Bring yourself a good lunch and take your time eating it - i was lucky in that i had some classmates who took lunch at the same time and we talked about non-test stuff which was great.
* check over your answers before you finish a section - i noted 4 questions on one section (the last) for which I clicked an answer - say "b" - for some reason the answer below got clicked *
any questions post here. good luck all. stay calm and you will do it.
III
french

did enroll in kaplan? how can you gauge that your ready to take the exam?
kimona

how similiar were your exam's questions with kaplan qbank?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »