Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If offered a prematch.... - bluetooth
hey guys I want to know if I am offered a prematch when will they process the papers?
soon after the offer? or
after march?
If some one knows anything about it kindly let me know as I have to plan few things.
thanks in advance
hey aphrodite
before the match
some programs will offer u a prematch with some time limit to think it could be 2 wks to a month.
GL
i am not aphro mimo
thank for your reply.
I actually meant after I accepted the prematch , when will they start to process the visa papers??
if I accept any prematch in nov/dec will they process the papers soon or they do it in march??
Hey Bluetooth,

How's it going? As far as I know, as soon as you say yes, you are required to sign the contract (don't consider a prematch valid unless you've signed a contract). The actual question you asked I'm not sure about...but if you're referring to processing immigration documents it would make sense that they would automatically begin processing them. That is one of the advantages of prematch given the current state of immigration affairs. If that doesn't answer your question, please repost. The other option is also that when you are offerred prematch you should discuss the fine details and address any concerns you have before you submit an answer (sign the contract)
anyone?
oh thanks vitriol ....I am a bit concerend about visa appointments back home. they are as long as 6 months. I have to get my papers stamped in uk if they process the papers after march. that will again cost me £££ as I am moving out of UK now.
anyway thanks for your answer
how is it going with your friend....he definitely loves you ..lol
have a nice time.
some hospitals start processing immediately
yes!but if during the processing you are outside US,when approved you have to wait for certain days before residency to be able to reenter with that visa.Ypu can re enter just cos the visa was approved,cant remember how many days before JUly 1,I think 10 days,
sorry bluetooth!
thanks kita........you are always there! Smile
if i am on B1/B2 in US when approved ... do I have to go back to home country for stamping or can I change my visa status in US it self?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »