Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLZZZ...HEeellllpppp !! - ease_doc
Hey...need some advice on CAF....should I put that I failed usmle once? I mean.,,,should I put down all my attempts, both fail and pass, or should I just put down the passing attempts? Please any advice is welcomed !!
I think just put down the time that you passed. What you put in shouldn't make any big difference, they will know all about your history in USMLE exams. But putting it in CAF is like highlighting your weakness. I don't know if my advice is right. You may want to check with other people.
hey danille why are screwing up this guy....
Well, I was not right? Sorry. Since I have no personally experience similar problem. I apologize for it. what I wanted to say is, whatever you put down, will make no big difference. Since ERAS will release your transcript to all programs and they will know all your history.
,,,but .... if the secretary or the PD or whoever gets my caf...sees the failing attempt...i assume they will throw my app. in the garbage and not even consider anything else....if I put only the passing exams.....that is a chance for my complete appl. to be checked out...Does this make sense? Or does it depend on what is the first thing that progrmas check? caf..or transcript....??
well they check CAF First.. but i mean be truthful..i am also bit confused now..up to you man.
ease_doc i have an attempt in step 1 and i did mention it in the CAF...i have 4 IVs till now 2 IM and 2FP so i guess it was ok for me to be truthful ...
Hey doctormle.....Congrats on the IVs..you will do well!!!!!!.....tks for the cheer up message. I guess you are right...plus,,,,I am applying for >100 programs...guess one should grant me an IV even with my attempts. .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »