Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
祝大家好运! - caseasian
What is the difference between clerkship and internship? We Chinese have "Jian4Xi2" and "Shi2Xi2", which one is equivalent to clerkship in American? I think the record of clerkship is required in Texas.
What is the difference between clerkship and internship? We Chinese have "Jian4Xi2" and "Shi2Xi2", which one is equivalent to clerkship in American? I think the record of clerkship is required in Texas.
intership is PGY1, clerkship is shi xi (rotation). sub i (intern) is 4th year med student roatating in wards, admitting 2 patients rather than 1, and have more responsibilities. Hope it answer you questions.
how is your application go?
intership is PGY1, clerkship is shi xi (rotation). sub i (intern) is 4th year med student roatating in wards, admitting 2 patients rather than 1, and have more responsibilities. Hope it answer you questions.
how is your application go?
thanks danille, seems amarillo iv lot of cmgs,
did you see any 中国residents in the program?
thanks danille, seems amarillo iv lot of cmgs,
did you see any 中国residents in the program?
Hi windcold, yes, there are 中国 residents in every year in the program. Among PGY1, three of them are Chinese. I heard someone from China who graduated already gave a very good start. He won some sort of outstanding award and from then on, they keep hiring IMGs graduated from China.

One of the attendings who is going to interview the candidates is from China too. He graduated from the program and is now working in the VA hospital there. He loves to ask clinical questions. But it was said that he is a very good teacher too.

I met a lot of Indian doctors too. The chief resident is from Indian, I believe. The PGY2 told me, he set a very good example to him, never leaves the hospital before he does.
Hi windcold, yes, there are 中国 residents in every year in the program. Among PGY1, three of them are Chinese. I heard someone from China who graduated already gave a very good start. He won some sort of outstanding award and from then on, they keep hiring IMGs graduated from China.

One of the attendings who is going to interview the candidates is from China too. He graduated from the program and is now working in the VA hospital there. He loves to ask clinical questions. But it was said that he is a very good teacher too.

I met a lot of Indian doctors too. The chief resident is from Indian, I believe. The PGY2 told me, he set a very good example to him, never leaves the hospital before he does.
that is inspiring. thanks for sharing
that is inspiring. thanks for sharing
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »