Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for residency - aerial
for today
o eshwar bhajiye tane motu che tuj naam
gun tara nit gayie tahi amara kaam..
my prayers for all of us!
God! I will not ask you for anything, I think only beggers ask for something. I believe in god. I am always paid well for my hard work. I am very much happy whatever I got from god. So this time to I let my god free to make decision about my future. I will be happy to return if god ask me to do that. I will serve patients whereever I am.

Lets peace prevail in the Earth! God bless we all!!
God ...Bless us with success
I think this is a beautiful thread and the great thing about America is that you can choose to believe in a higher power or not. Some may believe in hard work, good luck and happenstance while others believe in hard work and GOD's will. My faith teaches that the closer you get to GOD's will for your life the more you will come under attack (setbacks, distractions..etc.). So, whatever our beliefs please do not knock each other; life is hard enough as it is. This is an uplifting thread; thanks to everyone who shared. My prayer is for GOD's favor on our lives; may we see and learn from our trials so that we can be better for it.
prem_charo ,

good thought yaar..yes god let peace prevail everywhere and give us the will n strength to serve humanity wherever v r and in the best way v can..

May today there be peace within.
May we trust God that we are exactly where we are meant to be.
May we not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May we use those gifts that we have received, and pass on the love that has been given to us.
May we be content knowing we are children of God.
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow our soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.

Amen.
God please give us strength and belief throughout the match season
God bless us all
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »