Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to sri,sith n ben - usmleck
thank u for all the support guys.u r just such an inspiration to me now.I donno y i failed but one thing i can say is HE HAS DIFFERENT PLANS FOR ME.so its cool.i guess i have to start over again n hit it harder this time.hopefully HE will help me.n another thing i wanted to ask u guys is if anyone of u have qbank kaplan 2005, latest uw qbank or any kind of must to read material for step 2 pls email me to sharan7777.i would greatly appreciate the favour.thanks everyone n takecare,luv always,s.
i ve sent 2005 q bank check yur mail
hi amith first let me thank u for the help. it means a lot.i went n tried to download but it is saying retry, i even typed the link ,its the same...pls help me,thanks once again,s.
hi amith,thank u i got it.god bless u.
hey usmleck..good to see you back...i am sending you all the material that i have collected hope that helps!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi im a new member,hoping to give exam in nov 30th,could u forward kaplan q bank 2005 to me also.email address is sairaebv
hi,i'm a new member of the forum and would like to discuss w u guys.can u pls forward the kaplan q bank 2005 to me.my e mail address is folarinode@yahoo.co.uk.thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »