Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for tides............. - step3_help
thank you very much for ur caring attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!even though we dont know each other, but still u replied my queries in detail .I WISH U BEST OF LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!
tides-please let me know wether u had postal letters from the programmes or u just had printed down the interview letters from ur ERAS account.if u dont mind plz let me know how many letters u had at that time............as far i'm concerned i have just 2 interview letters by now & expect to get a couple of them in coming week ............will that b sufficient to convince the embassy people??????????
plz reply me soon,i'm very anxious about all this.
HI
Checked the message just now.Do not worry abt the number of interview letters.I just had one letter.you could take a print out of the email showing te invitation.That is sufficient enough.Tell them you have2 interviewsas of now and expecting to get more and I will have to make at least 2- 3 trips to attend all the interviews if possible.That reply would ensure a multiple entry and rest of the duration will be dependent on your replies and something called Naseeb....so do not worry wbt things that r not in the control of mortals...just give in ur best...be confident n smile n appreciate whatever they give u.Once u get back that is sufficient enough to prove in action that u have not stayed back even thoughu had all the opportunity at hand.So that shld qualify u for a visa again.

Good luck ...dont worry u will do well

all the best
bye
thank you tides!!!!!!!!!
the way u addressed my problem has really made me charge up my nerves again...........
GL to u as well!!!!!!!!!
hope to meet u in the forum in future.......
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »