Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Neuro calls last couple days??? - ankur
hi nodia girl ur credentilas please
hi ankur sorry yar i got 7 prelim interviews and three neuro as i told u
I dont have any prelim inv so far Sad
Can you suggest something?
hey ankur

for the prilim did u apply to a lot of programs. prilim is quite difficult to get so we need to apply more .i aaplied for may be 60 prog. but i am not sure what more i can suggest u .if u someone who is working in any hosp u can as well ask them to give interview in their hosp.i mean if u know any residents ur senoirs or juniors. if u finished ur step 3 there is more chance of getting them . anyway bec all the three of the prog are 4yr so it should not be a problem for u. anyway dont worry and all the best
Thanks a lot...
I have not yet taken step 3, and actually I applied to a very few prelim positions, may be thats why I am not getting any calls for that. Thanks , and good luck to you too.
By the way, whats the meaning of your name? Is it a plant???
hi ankur

i dont know the meaning of my name. thanks for asking and ur wishes
So what up guys?
Sorry, I am just getting bored on a saturday evening !!!
my creds scores in mid 90's some research exp in neuro 2003 grad
Hi Neuropeoples!! I wanted to ask some questions. What do you think one should do if one has applied to Internal Medicine Categorical and Neurology. And the Internal Medicine interviews are from average community university affiliated programs and the interviews in Nov and early Dec. And Neurology interviews from university programs in late Dec and Jan and Feb. Would you be tempted to accept a prematch at Internal Medicine program or would you go to the Match with the chance that you get accepted at a top university neurology program.
I think it totally depends on your interest, and also on how many interviews you have for Neuro. If you absolutely want to do Neuro only, and you have good number of Neuro invitations, then why even bother going for Int Med interviews.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »