Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi desidoc,shikha,aphro,namaste leo ........ - smart_doc
hey friends,

thanks for missing me.how r u friends.i came from la day before.how are ur IV/rej going on. how many IV so far. i got only 2 IV.feeling deserted.just moving along in the light of hope and optimism.
ueeh ueeh koi jawab to do
accha jawab mat do.
hey hows u....looooong time...kahan kho gayi thi?? how was ur cs?
hi smarty_doc,
just saw ur this message.sorry for replying late yaar.I have got around 10 Iv till now.
I understand wht u will be feeling.Have u applied to NY /NJ region?these are the ones which call IMGs(Idiot medical graduates/Intelligent Medical graduates)Please pick one.smile.
Anyway,how many programs u have applied to till now?
namste_leo
hey smarty.....good to have you back...i am awaiting calls,havent got many ...hang in there!
i spent some good time preparing my list of programs.......i almost ruled out the possibility of applying to bad programs .......i ended up applying only 40 programs.......no regrets.
i am relying solely on my optimism so far......that is my best bet at any time.
Smarty doc thts arrite and a brave deciscion.but for the sake of geting matched U should just apply in these programs too.BTW,congrats for the 2 IVs.I Hope and pray that u get many more.
Hey Leo

great going 10 interviews. If I am right you have got invite from NUMC which others have you got?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »