Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam experience in short.... - rifampin
guys! just finished the exam today..really exahusted....
will post detail experience later but in short ... ya u can do it.. first day is really confusing.YOU think one answer after reading the question and when u look at the options u dont find it.many twisting and turnings.lots of geriatrics with cva,MS,ALS, Tb and ppd.Many dermatological slides.I got more than 10 derma slides/pictures asking for either diagnosis or managemnt or somethingelse...2 ecg...few x rays.....one was scaphoid fracture.... >The patient were either more than 60 or less than 15 yr.Pregnant lady with medical complications and u have to manage them.Every block... many doctor patient relationship questions.these questions unless u work in US hospital setting,its diffuclt to answer.many questions on how to dispose patinet after they are hospitalized and managed in the hospitals.THE hot topic.... teen agers with sex, drug.presport physical.puberty and puberty related problems .second day was so coool.my all ccs cases improved (most of them straight from UW but 3 ofthe cases they twisted a little than that of UW)and mcqs were also shorter and i didnt have problem with time managemnt.
but first day Iwas running out of tiem virtually in all blocks ..even I missed few qs....almost 5-7 in total.
lets hope will score good.....
will post abt my prp and experience in detail later....need some rest.
Gl for test takers.& thank you for all ur support guys....

Hi rifampin.
Thank you so much for posting your exp. I am sure you wil do well.
Now you have earned your rest :-)
congrats on getting done with it...i am sure you would do very well on it....look arund at the world now! Smile
thank for posting bro.......go eat some pizza, go to the movies with your girl, be human again.
Hey Rifampin. Take a deep breath, I am sure u will do just fine. Thanks for the experience though. Take it easy now and wish u all the best for the Match as well.
rifampin i think u will pass.
but i have q for you...are u in residency or not yet.
rifampin can u make us a great favoir.
exaples of the drm pics you saw and where u did study such thing,,,i mean do u have special site.
thanks.and of the xrays tooo will be great input
thanks.
no coping...i am not in residency already....applying this year.....& need to gear up for interviews....
well the derma slides were ...

4 pictures(different) of herpes zooster....asking DX,prognosis,pptating factor,next step
atopic dermatitis dx
heridetary telangectasia dx
penile lesion... white/ tender.....next step in dx
penile lesion herpes simplex..suggestion regarding out come
drug rash...I am not sure, was it drug or something else causing rash.
eczema in breast mx
I suggest atleast go once thru the dermatological pictures in HRRISONS. That helps.
x rays were aspiration pneumonia..foreign body in child, neck x ray with osteophytes..thas all.

hi rifampin,
looks that u have done good. coz u had no problem with time mgmt and also ur ccs went well.
that's all u need.
GL for ur result and intviews.
thanks rifampin.
whats about the white lesion on penus.what did u thoubj about it.
thanks for you great input wishe u all good for the future stpes.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »