Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
days go by but no interviews.huh.its miserable - sathu
huh,whats is happening??donno what to do??FMG with scores of 93,85,ECFMG certified,2 months usce,2 US lor's,2003 graduate,need H1B,planning for step3 next month,applied to around 90 programs in IM,no inv till now,5 rejections.applied on sept 18th,only to img friendly hospitals.what else can i do??out of ideas.totally depressed.the amount spent for all these stuffs is keeping on increasing.huh.probably i am not destined to stay inUS.i think.many programs are not even sending the rejection letter .ismy application going to their junk folder.frustrated ......
oh u r the man they r looking to reject where were u bloody IMG applying over hundereds programs need visa ................................they will find u and send u rejection .
ur the kindest soul i have ever met in my life.thx for the comment.goodluck for ur future.Mr.libido.atleast u found to relax ur time by replying to my msg.take care buddy.bye.
relax sathu
what u r going tru everyone is going tru same 99/99 . 88/88/ 78/78 so no d/f just relax u will got for what u r here .......................
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »