Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
APPEAL: If you get prematch... - rathi001

hi everybody...

Its an appeal to eveybody who signs a prematch: Please cancell the other interviews that you would not attend ! We all know the average application per head is much higher this year than the last, even 99ners are applying to 100 programs and even to the ground level programs ! If you sign a prematch but dont cancell your other interviews, an interview slot would be wasted- something that that has the potential to change the life of somebody else !! I know of people who dint cancell the other interviews even after a prematch but decided to simply NOT GO THERE !! What a waste of an interview slot which otherwise another candidate could have been called to by the program !!! So please be sensible...and spend sometime for the good of others.

GL to everyone.

rathi.

one sensible post after long time
sometimes my friend, ppl enjoy relishing in other people's suffering, it tends to make them feel they have REALLY MADE IT....not everyone has empathy like U and I. Good suggestion.
hey pyasichudail , i am ghost booster where are you?
pssst...
ghost buster not booster...do your home work first kiddo.
abe chudail where are you?
agree 100%.please guys it's an appeal,if u have signed the contract,u dont need the other interviews anymore.Please we are all in this together.Thanks rathi001
GREAT SUGGESTION AND THIS IS GREAT WAY OF HELPING OTHERS. HI RATHI, CAN U HELP OTHERS BY SHARING THE PROGRAMS FROM WHERE YOU GOT IV'S AND REJ'S ALONG WITH YOUR CREDS... IT ALSO SERVES MANY TO ACCESS THEIR STATUS
hahahahahaha
you are a constant "what your credential" person in the forum
pyasichudail harami
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »