Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please interpret - vl2ss
Hey people, I'm one month away from my exam now. I'm doing kaplan Q-bank and scoring between 70-80% constantly. I'm trying hard to cross 80, but not successful. What deos this score mean? Is it OK, bad or what? I've seen a post by marie99 earlier where she said that its better to score between 80-90% on Q-bank. Is that for scoring high 90's on real exam or what? I'm very anxious now. Please help. Thanx guys.
Vl2ss, i meant for the real "brainy people". Forgive me for taking the liberty but we are all average students , kaplan score of 80 is good. If u are strong in physio, biochem,patho u will ace the test. But Godoit was getting 60's so i pushed him a little further.

My apologies if i mislead u .

Have confidence, the way u answer Q at the forum , i am sure u will do excellent.

There is no substitute for questions, do as much as u can before the test. when is your test??

Good luck & God bless.
Thanx a lot marie for your reply. I'm taking my exam on Nov 15th. I'm still revising right now along with Q-bank and goljan audios (haven't listened to them so far) and intend to take NBME during 1st week of Nov. I'll know what and how I'm then!! When is your exam? Thanx again and GL.
what do u think about me marie? i just started studying. Not answering that many questions. and plan do take exam in feb. need feedback whether i can do it or not. i work full time. and i will take one week vacation just before exam.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »