Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DJ U are impossible................. - marie99
DJ
you are seriously computer impaired. man i told u to try the 2 download.

anyway, i finally uploaded it at sendspace. here is the link. it opens with Acrobat reader ( do u have that......................)

Name: ACPBoardReview.pdf
Size: 2MB
Description: BRSPhysiology

The download link is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/r22iqy

Dont keep your hopes up for the next request , i have a life u know...................

Happy to help........
you killed me marie lol..........................jajajajajajajaj
Smile))))
hi marie99 how r u.
this book for which step?1/2?
thanks for ur doc/pt q's
u r very nice...

hi dr_so ...forum is missing u...
dr oso where have u been.... missed seeing u around.. how r u .. hows prep for step2 coming along??
hi, our queen how r u, by now u must be writing your own book yessssssssssssssssss, jajajajaja I'm fine thank you just reading some and trying to really start over again................I know I'm bad ...............but I needed that, some time off......................now just reading slowly................but strating tomorrow, I'm getting serious....................so, I'll be here more often......................really nice to see you all againg..............o yeah almost forgot,....................Good morning..................jajajaja

Hi mchill.....nice seeing you too, good luck I miss you all too......................take care
lol!! study well dr oso we expect u to crack ck as u did with step1 .. so dont let our hopes down...
take care ..
first of all I'm not computer impaired, second of all, u offered to help, so there is no reason for u to behave like that. What u sent me is not waht I need. I need the brs physiology notes note the questions Thanx anyway
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »