Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
performance of 99ers so far - winthrop
mutu how could you take part in match w/o having CS result last year?
That is a good one, Necker. Though I am not sure a girl "missing several teeth, crazy eye, bad breath and when she start to talk you notice that she is terribly boring" will have "great body, beautiful hair".

Mutu..sorry to hear that, did you get any interviews last year?

Please, more 99ers share your experience.
97/99/CS not yet taken/need J1/no US anything

9 confirmed interviews, applied to 30 peds programs.

It's also more of choosing the right programs wisely. If you're applying to not so IMG friendly hospitals, your chances are slim also. I also applied to some univ based hospitals, just to tell myself, "at least i tried." 2 univ based programs in my 9 interviews.

Good luck to everybody!
82/83/77, no USCE, need VISA, research and publications, 2004 graduated, DID not macth last year. Eleven interviews so far.
6 IV in Internal Medicine
5 IV in Family Practice
I post this just to make a contrast with the low-80ers... The USMLE scores are part of your application, I believe that some programs go beyond the scores, other don't... The decision-making process started after you submitted your application, and it will conclude after your personal interview.
Good luck,
please try to input useful information here. you are respected Doctors where ever you are practicing! Don't forget so many eyes are watching this site to get information
Thanks
carljav - how many IM programs did you apply to last year?
50 last year.This year, I applied to 70 IM Prog, and 40 FM...a total of 110!!!
Guys, please more input of 99ers.
15 interviews so far
those were not my credentials
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »