Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THANKS dr_oso..I got the chat membership... - shawn3387
Hi friends,
first round consists of kaplan audio and slides for patho, immuno and micro. I have them. Please select what do yoy want and i ll try to recommend you for chat membership..thanks

Thanks a million to dr_oso
i dont understand Dr.shawn. when was first round posted. i tried to download 2 round but the file got deleted.

dr,draagny is uploading i think 2 round.

if u have the first round Yelito & i & many others are looking forward to it. If it is not too much to ask ,please do us the favor of uploading it ,if u find time. I understand if u dont too. Sincere thanks very much.
Hey goldfish,

i tried to upload it but it gets disconnected in between. however , if you kindly select a topic, i ll do that. Thanks
Hi Dr. shawn: can you please upload Biochem. Thanks in advance. your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks Dr. Golfish for your kind help.
Thanks for your kind response.if it is not too much to ask, i would like Micro & immuno please, Thanks very much. You are simply too kind. I have no words to thank you enough. Simply my prayers & wishes., Thank you & best of luck.
goldfish,
You are very welcome. Thanks for the prayers. Its all that i need. just wait for my post. Good luck

yelito61,

I dont see any biochemistry in the first post. However, havent got second one yet. Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »