Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any idea of Aurora FM program WI - skype
Please any input appreciated. Did anyone get interview here
did u get?
84 and above on both steps [first attempt], dont sponsor visa. this is their minimum criteria
Brahma,I read that you are from Kerala, which Medical college are u from
Are you from kerala? give me your email id.. i will email you
Hi skype, i am sorry.. what i meant was for im residency program not for fm.
Aurora Health Care Program , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Family Practice (1205621348)
** In 2006 in match for 1789120C0 participated with 8 and filled 8.
** In 2005 the program had 10 positions.In match for 1789120C0 participated with 5 and filled 5. => 5 prematches

IMG Information
This program does have IMG™s ( ). Minimum USMLE score required or to be competitive is 75. Maximum number of attempt(s) for any USMLE exams is 3. Year of Graduation cut off is 5 years. They sponsor: J-1 only. They require at least 3 months U.S. experience.

Comments
For ALL applicants “ preference is given to applicants that have graduated from medical school within the last 5 years.For graduates of foreign medical schools we have additional requirements:An undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited US or Canadiancollege or university OR 1 or more years of residency training in anaccredited US medical residency training program. You must have a minimum of 3 months of formally evaluated clinical experience in the US or Canada (research, externships or observerships do not qualify as clinical experience). We have no minimum scores, however, you must pass on the third attempt. We consider applicants who need to apply for a J-1 visa sponsored by the ECFMG. We do not sponsor J-1 visas.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »