Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is about NBME - atoviva
i have taken NBME form 4 last week, i got only 370, i have to take the exam within december..what is ur suggestion?? am i going to fail or still i have chance to pass the test?? i am actually confused.

your suggestions are very valuable for me...plss reply...
I dont know to much about nbme - but I dont think 370 is great - but its not bad.

I have also heard that Nbme 4 is the hardest one.

I think if u work on your weak areas and work hard between now and december then you might be able to raise it enough to pass.

Did u do Qbank? or RX or UW? Did u do first aid?
thank you Zarra, yeah i did kaplan Qbank, avg is 64%, not a good one.....i cannot figure out what to do.

any more suggestion from any one else....plsss ....it will help me a lot
thank you
Hey Atoviva,

Did you take other NMBE forms? How did you do in those?

I will take my test in Dec too. I took NBME form 2 last week and got only 400. Only 25% done in q bank. When I analyse the situation,
1) I made a lot of careless mistakes as I did not read questions well..confused in some points even though I know (like type 1 & 2 -which is for what)...
2) Need to read a bit more outside of FA, Kaplan and Goljan. Like 25% are out of those.

Do hope we can make it after correcting these mistakes. Will take NBME 3 after next 2 weeks. Do analyse your situation and come up with a strategy. Hope you can do it.
thanks Nail.
i did NBME form 4 & got a bad score, did qbank , got avg 64%....thats why i was asking for suggestions form friends here....

GL to you.
anything under 400 is not a safe margin.
Atoviva

read somewhere that there is +/- 100 SD for NBME scrore.
Atoviva

read somewhere that there is +/- 100 SD for NBME scrore.
Thanks friends...
Thanks friends...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »