Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evil american Medicine?????? - atlas
hxxp://www.afcm.org/hcinar.html

replace the "x" with "t" to have it take you to the page.
I read the article and letme tell you that I don't care about making money so it does not matter to me if doctors are stripped of their right to work for themselves, to decide the price of their services, their work hours or conditions, their geographical or specialty preferences.

What matters to me is to give everything I have to the service of others. I would work in this field even if they did not pay me or if nobody wanted to marry me if I stayed in the field.

This is called "complete devotion", hence true altruism....and isn't altruism a mature ego defense?

When you sacrifice your values to benefit society than you have done society some real good...right?

This is why Capitalism, by OBJECTIVE definition, is truly evil. To think of one's benefit as a primary in any endeavor is just wrong. If you are a doctor I ask you to please reconsider a career change. Medicine is like Religion.....for altruists only !!!!
this is why medicine should be controlled by government to prevent doctors from obtaining benefit from their profession. ....besides, Doctors in this country overwhelmingly agree with Socializing the medical field (undoing a physician's right to benefits from his work). So I do not know why you are psting this here.

We are definitely not capitalists and do not support your ideas.
Tell me atlas, if some one pursues Medicine in America, does it make them Evil?
As much as I would like to indulge you with some chat, i can not at this time.
I do believe that you will find an OBJECTIVE answer to your question in the article.....If you read it of course.

cath you around vitriol102
Atlas,

you don't even talk about what you post???

maybe you don't understand what your posting
Atlas,

you don't even talk about what you post???

maybe you don't understand what your posting
funny how doctors accept their own burden... how come you guys don't see that the problem is far more complicated when the solution is so simple...... All of your problems would be resolved if you guys simply quit medicine. If you love medicine so much that you just can't quit.... then perhaps what you feel is not really love for medicine.... love for prestige MAYBE....love is something sacred... not to be touched....... how could you let an idiot in an office tell you what to do and what not to do... you are the doctor.... not them....

how many of you read the article posted above?
funny how doctors accept their own burden... how come you guys don't see that the problem is far more complicated when the solution is so simple...... All of your problems would be resolved if you guys simply quit medicine. If you love medicine so much that you just can't quit.... then perhaps what you feel is not really love for medicine.... love for prestige MAYBE....love is something sacred... not to be touched....... how could you let an idiot in an office tell you what to do and what not to do... you are the doctor.... not them....

how many of you read the article posted above?
hey dr_ydm:
why are you pursuing a residency in this country? stay where you belong and don't worry about the money. Even better, you can go to Africa or central america or south america and work almost for free, you effort will be really appreciated.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »