Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Dr Necker----your advice needed urgently - frf
my problem is that i am about to loose an interview,either bcoz of my blunder,or becoz of stupid programme coodinators advise,
while schedualing my interview with this coordinator i wanted 10th nov so that i can attend 2 more I/VS in that area,but she told me no spot is available on the said date,and she told me that she will keep me on waiting list,after that i again called her several times for the confermation,she told me i do not need to call her whenever a spot is open she will let me know,same day i told her to put me on any spot available after dec-- 1st.her reply was that i cannot occupy two spots that is bieng on waiting list and confirming a spot in december,last week i called her almost 5--6 times everyday,but she never picked up that damn phone,left her messages but she never returned my calls.now yesterday when finally she picked the phone she is telling me that i am sorry we dont have any I/V spots left.when i told her what does that mean ,she said that it is not possible for her to give me any spot unless there is no cancellation,on my repeated requeats she told me that she will talk to prog director and let me know whatever will be decided.yestersay she told me to call me back today aftenoon and again she is not picking up phone nor returnig my calls,i dont want to argue with her and spoil any little chance left.the problelm is this I/V was one of the best I/VS i have so far ,i dont want loose this I/V like that.
what should i do ?should i call prog director and discuss this mess or i should wait ---i dont know
please any one ----any advice
i am anxious and i feel terrible
is it a program in NY, coz i had the same program when i asked if another date was available, she just cancelled my earlier date n put me on waiting list for the date i had asked for, without even telling me that she had cancelled. after a while, i just had an idea that i should confirm whether my earlier date is still confirmed, then, i came 2 know she had already cancelled it.
hey godschild
you absolutely right,she is unbelievable,unpredictable.what did you do and what are you planing to do about this mess?

please tell me what should i do---------anybody
I think you guys should e-mail the program director. You have nothing to loose anyway.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »