Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pls sugesst - bewildered
email olgs83

hi,
i m new this forum..can u pls tell me about usmleworld and nbme?..and how to use them?
just dont know how to go about step 1, didnt pass it, pls adivce
I am new on this forum.I also want to jopin with u .If u are interested send me mail 2FARUKHHUMAIRA@YAHOO.COM
Than ks
Humaira
strange, no one actualy answered the original q!! bewildering!!! Smile
i am a newly graduate, planning to appear in step 1 after 5 months.i want your suggestions regarding book selection, study hours duration, and study schedule. kindly plz help me. i am very afraid of this test....known to b toughest on earth.......people say no one can pass it.....also plz somebody tell me how much percentage is considered to b good enough to find a residency.i need ur help.
HI I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CASE I NEED THE ANSWER FOR THIS QUESTION IT'S REALLY HARD QUESTION . I CAN'T REACH A CONCLUSION ANY HELP?
hi
If you live around or in Gainsville Florida. and need a study partner Please contact me ,
goodmed08
i am preparing for step 1 and wud probably givve my exams in jan..i have completed 3 subjects path,micro and physio...am i slow..or shd i increase my speed..by what time shd i finish studying all the subjects?? someone plz advice
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »