Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pls sugesst - bewildered
hi thr ,
im new to tis forum and i hv just made up my mind to sit for an USMLE Step1 in MALAYSIA.regarding tis i would like to know when& where is the next exam will take place for STEP1???
THANKS Smile
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO are the candidates in malaysia goin to sit for the next USMLE STEP1!!!!IF got anyone, PLS SEND ME MAIL TO: rramu_82
Hi guys i am new on this forum. can anyone tell me how relevant the kaplan videos are. and also where can i get them.
Hi , i am in Montreal,Canada. Ineed a study partenr for step 1
pls anyone with Kaplan DVDs for sale should contact me at osanor05
hi... i hav my step 1 in november end... can someone guide me how to spend these days well... i ve completed readin kaplan notes and now studyin first aid....
hello is there anyone giving exam in dec. I m planning to take the test in dec. I started with kaplan notes and dvds, did them once and then started usmleworld and first aid. I couldnt retain much from kaplan but since i started uworld my concepts and grasp has been much better. Can anyone advise whether uworld and first aid are enough
Looking for study partner. please e-mail at qiuk63 thx
Hey everyone !I'm new in this forum and i'm looking for study partner.can anyone tell me how to pass the step 1 with high score. contact me at adelinestpreux@yahoo.fr .thank u
my id is clockclock_tiktik
thnx
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »