Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is the group? Indi...CD..Sharkieeeeeee ?? - adrenaline2176
Hmnn...Indi my man !!!! I knew u wouldnt crossover to the "dark" side Smile Hmmn...so much has been said and done in my absence. Its like "when the master is out...the midgets make merry". Pashna......hmmn..... nice line on the super wolf outfit...but No thanxs.. I prefer my original Wolverine outfit. If u want I can dress u up as Fester from addams family (the big ugly bald guy). In this way people wont think twice before lighting friecrackers at you....lol...naaa..maybe u should go as Wednesday !!!

why dont u make pashna storm, indi can be cyclops.. we already have a professor.. and studd adrenaline has has already proclaimed himself to be woverine.. now u r the Xmen gang.. how mcp.. they shd have called it Xwomen.. eeehh..
why dont u make pashna storm, indi can be cyclops.. we already have a professor.. and studd adrenaline has has already proclaimed himself to be woverine.. now u r the Xmen gang.. how mcp.. they shd have called it Xwomen.. eeehh..
Well....I prefer Pash to be - Mystique....in that way...she'll be naked all the time "wink"..lol !!!! Hmnn...the X-(wo)men name seems to suit r gp..... u can be Jean (since ur exam is near...we give u the privilledge to be Jean) and sharkie could be.....Rogue (the person who stings people when kissed). Eventhough it fits the character of a stingray....I think Sharkie will do a good job....lol
Well....I prefer Pash to be - Mystique....in that way...she'll be naked all the time "wink"..lol !!!! Hmnn...the X-(wo)men name seems to suit r gp..... u can be Jean (since ur exam is near...we give u the privilledge to be Jean) and sharkie could be.....Rogue (the person who stings people when kissed). Eventhough it fits the character of a stingray....I think Sharkie will do a good job....lol
ok guys, calling it a day now.
Good night.
Cool... the Xmen gang!!!
Hey cd.. who do u wanna be? jeane grey? (Remember-she's the one who dies (??) in the end) Wink

Bye...
ok guys, calling it a day now.
Good night.
Cool... the Xmen gang!!!
Hey cd.. who do u wanna be? jeane grey? (Remember-she's the one who dies (??) in the end) Wink

Bye...
yeaaa but i like jean most and that stupid woverine killed her.. !!! how dramatic..
okk guys nite nite
yeaaa but i like jean most and that stupid woverine killed her.. !!! how dramatic..
okk guys nite nite
Hey...I did it for the everyone's sake......TO SAVE THE WORLD !!!! I'm not some stupid dumb model who stands in miss world paegents and says "World Peace"....hehehehe

And u know what CD...Wolverine did like Jean....not thats its gonna happen here....hard luck...lol
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »