Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is the group? Indi...CD..Sharkieeeeeee ?? - adrenaline2176
hey why is everyone giving me powerless roles????????? I dont want to lose my powers!!!!

IM LADY GALADRIEL....the elven queen of Lorien and she has the power to heal anything...thats who i am...the Lady of Lorien!Smile

hey u have a frodo here somewhere on the forum...............
hmmm i dont like lothloriens queen she wanted the ring.. didnt take it at she knew it would harm here..
hey u have a frodo here somewhere on the forum...............
hmmm i dont like lothloriens queen she wanted the ring.. didnt take it at she knew it would harm here..
Hmmn...so Pashna.... u wanna be outside the group eh? Lord of the rings and X-men dont go together.....its like clubbing Flintstones with Star trek......eons of ages apart...lol

May u could choose Stormy.....she has white hair....gabriel has white hair...they both can "Ride a Horse"...hehehehe....lol. And Sharky...... Didnt u wanna get bak at Indi...what better way to get back than to be Rogue....if u know what I mean...lol. Sorry Indi...had to take a little jab at u...BTW where r u?

Anway...today is a very busy day...cya'll later.
Hmmn...so Pashna.... u wanna be outside the group eh? Lord of the rings and X-men dont go together.....its like clubbing Flintstones with Star trek......eons of ages apart...lol

May u could choose Stormy.....she has white hair....gabriel has white hair...they both can "Ride a Horse"...hehehehe....lol. And Sharky...... Didnt u wanna get bak at Indi...what better way to get back than to be Rogue....if u know what I mean...lol. Sorry Indi...had to take a little jab at u...BTW where r u?

Anway...today is a very busy day...cya'll later.
Im happy with my current character sharky...so stop saying Rogue. ...Im not rogue!!!
Im happy with my current character sharky...so stop saying Rogue. ...Im not rogue!!!
Hey adernaline! Sorry i intervenened, but i've been noticing it for a while. cant believe you live in US. man! girls are easy here. may be you dont have time to go out. i see you are desperate about girls. cd45 and others at the forum wont do. just move out, search libraries and you ll find some. but my sincere advice//dont just waste your time at the forum. study and pass your exam first.. i ll help you find girls in US. may be i ask my gfSmile
Hey adernaline! Sorry i intervenened, but i've been noticing it for a while. cant believe you live in US. man! girls are easy here. may be you dont have time to go out. i see you are desperate about girls. cd45 and others at the forum wont do. just move out, search libraries and you ll find some. but my sincere advice//dont just waste your time at the forum. study and pass your exam first.. i ll help you find girls in US. may be i ask my gfSmile
god coumarin.. do u actually think that adrenaline is hitting on pashna, sharky and me??? where did u get the idea.. hey this is all clean fun...!!!! not only r u pointing fingures on adrenalines' charecter but also ours.. and well thats really not in good spirit....
anyways rnt u supposed to be studying coumarin instead of reading other peoples post and hmmm commenting... anyways goodluck and i hope you get a really great score.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »