Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is the group? Indi...CD..Sharkieeeeeee ?? - adrenaline2176
god coumarin.. do u actually think that adrenaline is hitting on pashna, sharky and me??? where did u get the idea.. hey this is all clean fun...!!!! not only r u pointing fingures on adrenalines' charecter but also ours.. and well thats really not in good spirit....
anyways rnt u supposed to be studying coumarin instead of reading other peoples post and hmmm commenting... anyways goodluck and i hope you get a really great score.
sorry cd45 if you felt that way. actually i thought he is very eager to get some. well i dont have any objection if you guys have fun together. but was wandering if you guys exchange emails , add at yahoo mssngr and talk 24/7. that ll be better.Smile
sorry cd45 if you felt that way. actually i thought he is very eager to get some. well i dont have any objection if you guys have fun together. but was wandering if you guys exchange emails , add at yahoo mssngr and talk 24/7. that ll be better.Smile
LOL..................................
LOL..................................
Well coumarin, what can i say? u need a change of perspective dude..
Have u never seen a bunch of buddies joking with each other before?
i mean... may be adrenaline,pashna,cd,marie,sharky & i do take occassional digs at each other but we wont tolerate u passing such underhand comments on our group. If u wrote all that in jest it was a bad joke n its even worse if u mean it.

By the way, that was very generous of u, offering to talk to ur gf abt adrenaline but believe me, u r gonna be a gf short after that!! it ll take one salsa wth him to wipe the last vestiges of ur memory out frm her mind Wink))
See? it doesnt feel good when someone takes personal potshots at u.. does it?
i m sorry if this hurt u but in the same way, what u write can hurt others... Think about it.

Study well. Good luck
Smile
Well coumarin, what can i say? u need a change of perspective dude..
Have u never seen a bunch of buddies joking with each other before?
i mean... may be adrenaline,pashna,cd,marie,sharky & i do take occassional digs at each other but we wont tolerate u passing such underhand comments on our group. If u wrote all that in jest it was a bad joke n its even worse if u mean it.

By the way, that was very generous of u, offering to talk to ur gf abt adrenaline but believe me, u r gonna be a gf short after that!! it ll take one salsa wth him to wipe the last vestiges of ur memory out frm her mind Wink))
See? it doesnt feel good when someone takes personal potshots at u.. does it?
i m sorry if this hurt u but in the same way, what u write can hurt others... Think about it.

Study well. Good luck
Smile
ok enuff serious stuff... back to the banter...

1st sharky.. I have waited long enuff fr u to come after me... need those fins to perfect my recipe.. n i reiterate.. all my fins r frm naturally dead sharks. i m a wildlife enthusiast buddy, never hurt an ant..
BTW, whenever u come after me, y do u say "run indi run" shouldnt it be "swim indi swim" Smile))
or have i not noticed that sharks have evolved n become amphibious?? That makes u "froggy" not sharky.. right? Wink

pashna.. good thing u brought up tolkien.. i hv always fancied playing aragon... even look a bit like him <sheesh> adrenaline cn be legolas n marie cn be gandalf complete wth the spanking staff!! (Hope she doesnt mind a beard though Wink)
Tell u what, since u like to play bald ugly guys, why dont u be Golam? u wont need ur long locks, i guess Wink)

ok guys, back to the books... ll cya in the evening.
Smile
ok enuff serious stuff... back to the banter...

1st sharky.. I have waited long enuff fr u to come after me... need those fins to perfect my recipe.. n i reiterate.. all my fins r frm naturally dead sharks. i m a wildlife enthusiast buddy, never hurt an ant..
BTW, whenever u come after me, y do u say "run indi run" shouldnt it be "swim indi swim" Smile))
or have i not noticed that sharks have evolved n become amphibious?? That makes u "froggy" not sharky.. right? Wink

pashna.. good thing u brought up tolkien.. i hv always fancied playing aragon... even look a bit like him <sheesh> adrenaline cn be legolas n marie cn be gandalf complete wth the spanking staff!! (Hope she doesnt mind a beard though Wink)
Tell u what, since u like to play bald ugly guys, why dont u be Golam? u wont need ur long locks, i guess Wink)

ok guys, back to the books... ll cya in the evening.
Smile
Hey guys... just picked up one flaw in our Xmen cast.. All guys got to play guys n gals to play gals (assuming pashna=mystique)
How come marie was stuck with Charles Xavier? Smile)))
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »