Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is the group? Indi...CD..Sharkieeeeeee ?? - adrenaline2176
Hey guys... just picked up one flaw in our Xmen cast.. All guys got to play guys n gals to play gals (assuming pashna=mystique)
How come marie was stuck with Charles Xavier? Smile)))
I DO NOT LIKE TO PLAY BALD..Tongue since we were playing addams fmly i have enough spunk to pull off even fester and make him look cuteTongue

Adrenaline CANT BE LEGOLAS!!!!!!! legolas is my hero!!! neither u nor adrenaline are fit to be any of the men in tolkien...not even gimli!!! perhaps u can be an ork and adrenaline can be the spider!!! TongueTongue or even WORMTAIL!!!

marie will always stand out as white as that!!! i can totally see her as gandalf (if she'd want to do a male role!) otherwise.. Eowyn...

coumarin you got a really sad attitude.... girls come easy in america???????? you're disgusting!!! you have no respect for anyone...
I DO NOT LIKE TO PLAY BALD..Tongue since we were playing addams fmly i have enough spunk to pull off even fester and make him look cuteTongue

Adrenaline CANT BE LEGOLAS!!!!!!! legolas is my hero!!! neither u nor adrenaline are fit to be any of the men in tolkien...not even gimli!!! perhaps u can be an ork and adrenaline can be the spider!!! TongueTongue or even WORMTAIL!!!

marie will always stand out as white as that!!! i can totally see her as gandalf (if she'd want to do a male role!) otherwise.. Eowyn...

coumarin you got a really sad attitude.... girls come easy in america???????? you're disgusting!!! you have no respect for anyone...
hmm !! there arent too many female characters in lord of the rings to suffice the whole lot of us.. hmm can we play belgariad instead?? u can be the polgara pash.. hehehe and i will be that stupid horrible serpent queen, sharky can be cenedra, professor can be belgarath, adrenaline can be slk and our man indi can be barak.. hahhaaa indi made u the hairy man...
hmm i actually like the Xmen one best ..ohh and i forgot coumarin can be a murgo... see we included u too coumarin.. now r u happy.. i am sure u were feeling left out .. now u rnt Smile)
hmm !! there arent too many female characters in lord of the rings to suffice the whole lot of us.. hmm can we play belgariad instead?? u can be the polgara pash.. hehehe and i will be that stupid horrible serpent queen, sharky can be cenedra, professor can be belgarath, adrenaline can be slk and our man indi can be barak.. hahhaaa indi made u the hairy man...
hmm i actually like the Xmen one best ..ohh and i forgot coumarin can be a murgo... see we included u too coumarin.. now r u happy.. i am sure u were feeling left out .. now u rnt Smile)
hmnn....wow..I never thought r banter would draw so much appreciation....I'm really impressed. Coumarin....I'm sorry if my playful banter sounded desperate....but I go to Grad school in Texas and I go clubbing every Friday....so I dont have to tell u if its difficult to find gals......go figure.

No disrespect to the girls...I feel its nice to have a good gp in the forum to chill out and joke so that it relieves all r tension. Now...I dont wanna sound sound too sentimental.....Indi....my man..thanxs for standing up fo me...I feel like I've aleady made some really good friends.

hmnn....wow..I never thought r banter would draw so much appreciation....I'm really impressed. Coumarin....I'm sorry if my playful banter sounded desperate....but I go to Grad school in Texas and I go clubbing every Friday....so I dont have to tell u if its difficult to find gals......go figure.

No disrespect to the girls...I feel its nice to have a good gp in the forum to chill out and joke so that it relieves all r tension. Now...I dont wanna sound sound too sentimental.....Indi....my man..thanxs for standing up fo me...I feel like I've aleady made some really good friends.

Now...coming to the character part..... CD... I cant belive u know all the names from the Tolkien book. I can hardly remember which character is what....but Legolas sounds AWESOME !!!! Pashna....if u wanna go the tolkien way....I guess u've gotto accept me be Legolas...lol

And hey Indi.....Aragon suits u...shud I start calling u King Aragon Smile Hmn...Marie has been keeping quiet for so long....it only means one thing...an eruption is near...lol

Good luck studying guys...I gotto go and get my car fixed....I cant see at night (No...I'm not Vit A deficient)...lol. Later............
Now...coming to the character part..... CD... I cant belive u know all the names from the Tolkien book. I can hardly remember which character is what....but Legolas sounds AWESOME !!!! Pashna....if u wanna go the tolkien way....I guess u've gotto accept me be Legolas...lol

And hey Indi.....Aragon suits u...shud I start calling u King Aragon Smile Hmn...Marie has been keeping quiet for so long....it only means one thing...an eruption is near...lol

Good luck studying guys...I gotto go and get my car fixed....I cant see at night (No...I'm not Vit A deficient)...lol. Later............
david eddings.. my man.. not tokein...
anyways.. have a great weekend.. goodluck with the women...
hmm hey i also did stand up for u .. didnt u see it..!!!
pashna is my is physio bothering u sooo much .. just chillax.. ull do brilliant.. dont be too hard on urself sweetheart.....
indi my man.. i slept only twice today.. boohooo now i am sleepy again..
hey profeossor no comments from u ?? r we in for a scolding... where r u professor.. yoohooooo.. did u see the skin q i posted.. i am sure ull love it...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »