Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you letter by E_MAIL? - rathi001

Hello everybody.

I wanted your opinion on something...how are you planning to send the thank you letter- via email or snail mail? Snail mail might reach by the next interview season (or atleast take three-four days, situation is same, it becomes stale) and email is an informal way (though I dont consider it so...we also receive invitations through email only,no?). What do you suggest?

rathi.

There pros and cons for each

email:
Fast
You can confirm receipt and if the PD read the mail and when he read it(you cant do it with snail mail)
Email is also formal

SNAIL mail
You can hand write it (hope it works,cos it may not end up producing the desired effect,I like prints)

or sign in BLUE ink

For the conservatives--that is a good idea.

email:
Fast
You can confirm receipt and if the PD read the mail and when he read it(you cant do it with snail mail)
Email is also formal

SNAIL mail
You can hand write it (hope it works,cos it may not end up producing the desired effect,I like prints)

or sign in BLUE ink

if u have good internet access and snail mailing is difficult for u bcoz of limited resources etc , e mail is fine.
can see websites like

http://writinghelp-central.com/sample-letters.html

for guidelines on writin a thank u letter etc
if u have good internet access and snail mailing is difficult for u bcoz of limited resources etc , e mail is fine.
can see websites like

http://writinghelp-central.com/sample-letters.html

for guidelines on writin a thank u letter etc
you mean thanktoy for rejections or invitations!!!!!!!have to reply to both.
you mean thanktoy for rejections or invitations!!!!!!!have to reply to both.

email:
Fast
Email is also formal

SNAIL mail

or sign in BLUE ink

This was your post. Can you enlighten me as to how we can know whether the recipient has read our EMAIL sent to them. Thanks.

email:
Fast
Email is also formal

SNAIL mail

or sign in BLUE ink

This was your post. Can you enlighten me as to how we can know whether the recipient has read our EMAIL sent to them. Thanks.
can someone post sample thankyou letters to PD here?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »