Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May God rest her soul in peace!!!!!! - shawn3387
so sad news, I am really sorry for her family. May God rest her and her kids in peace and give the strenght that they need in this moment. Lets go to pray for all of them.
Ischemia I agree with your observation. I can not still concentrate after hearing this news.

Stunned to learn that more than 900 IMGs viewed this post and only less than 50 cared to spare a couple of minutes express condolence.

Ischemia I agree with your observation. I can not still concentrate after hearing this news.

Stunned to learn that more than 900 IMGs viewed this post and only less than 50 cared to spare a couple of minutes express condolence.

I am so sorry to hear that ,may ALLAH give patience to her loved ones & may the departed souls be in peace in the world hereafter,Amen!!
I am so sorry to hear that ,may ALLAH give patience to her loved ones & may the departed souls be in peace in the world hereafter,Amen!!
I PRAY GOD TO GIVE ENOUGH STRENGTH TO HER FAMILY AND ALL. MAY GOD REST HER SOUL IN PEACE
I PRAY GOD TO GIVE ENOUGH STRENGTH TO HER FAMILY AND ALL. MAY GOD REST HER SOUL IN PEACE
May God rest her soul in peace, and may all the family will be granted a lot of patience and strength to overcome this difficult time. Today, we lost one of our colleague and our member of this 'big' family.

For Shawn, what about printing all sympathy from all of us in forum and send it to their family. ..just an idea...
May God rest her soul in peace, and may all the family will be granted a lot of patience and strength to overcome this difficult time. Today, we lost one of our colleague and our member of this 'big' family.

For Shawn, what about printing all sympathy from all of us in forum and send it to their family. ..just an idea...
oh my God, so sorry to hear that, really painful
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »