Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please give an honest reply. - ryma
hii friends,
i have been wondering which book to study for patho i have done the goljan 500 pages once a month back but now i feel its too much to study .so i'am wondering if i shd buy rapid review pathology i also have a pathology review by goljan its a 1998 edition .will someone pleaseeeeeeeee tell if the 1998edition is toooo old or if thats suffecient . or shd i buy a rapid review coz i just don't have the time to read goljan 500pages. pleaseeeeeeeee reply.thanx in advance. i appreciate it.
ryma, yes 500 pages seems too much if you look at the entire book but its not bad if you split it up into 25-30 parts, especially if you listen to his audio notes in advance.
Bottom line - stick to 1 source and Gol500 is good.
ryma, yes 500 pages seems too much if you look at the entire book but its not bad if you split it up into 25-30 parts, especially if you listen to his audio notes in advance.
Bottom line - stick to 1 source and Gol500 is good.
Well....if u r fresh of the medschool..i guess u could do with any path book. I would personally recommend BRS pathology. Its small and its easy to read....just the facts and u could revise it fast. Good luck.
Well....if u r fresh of the medschool..i guess u could do with any path book. I would personally recommend BRS pathology. Its small and its easy to read....just the facts and u could revise it fast. Good luck.
ryma, i have the same problem too. i went to barnes n noble but they dont have the rapid review new edition. it ll be in the market in the end of nov. i therefore, continued with goljan notes. They are very helpful if combined with audio lecture and preferably if you cant remember them, try a study partner. that ll be great!!! all the best Smile
ryma, i have the same problem too. i went to barnes n noble but they dont have the rapid review new edition. it ll be in the market in the end of nov. i therefore, continued with goljan notes. They are very helpful if combined with audio lecture and preferably if you cant remember them, try a study partner. that ll be great!!! all the best Smile
thanx guys for u'r honest reply. i really appreciate it .
thanx guys for u'r honest reply. i really appreciate it .
Ican team with you for path; if you don;t mind.please reply on kkishan54
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »