Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
guys really need ure help - kevin1979
hi guys,

i just finished my 2nd reading of kaplan and then now iam doing uw and the secrets as my main review sources..iam really worried because i have my exam in 3 weeks and still my avg uw score is only 50%.and ive done about 20 blocks..is this the way iam supposed to be progressing ..iam really scared to take the nbme most of the time iam scoring in 50-55% range ..please help me what else shall i do to improve my score in uw in 3 weeks.should i postpone my test or continue to work towards my set date .iam thinking about taking the exam the end of this month..please guys give me some insight on what i should be doing especially in the last 3 weeks..i realy really appreciate any help after all we in this forum are here to help each other right..please ..thank u guys..

what so many views but no replys...
what so many views but no replys...
hi guys u know if u have some inight onto my situation please please take ure 2 min of ure time to give that insight ..it might really help me out..it might really make a difference ..thank u guys god bless you..hope some good soul may answer me..
hi guys u know if u have some inight onto my situation please please take ure 2 min of ure time to give that insight ..it might really help me out..it might really make a difference ..thank u guys god bless you..hope some good soul may answer me..
hey Kevin

First of all u r doin good...............Plzz dont do the same mistake as i did....use UW as a learning tool and NOT a parameter/predictor of ur performance...plz paste this attitute in ur mind...believe me it will help...do NBME 1/2 at the earliest and give urself a chance and time to improve on ur weak areas..........................thats all i can say......GL
hey Kevin

First of all u r doin good...............Plzz dont do the same mistake as i did....use UW as a learning tool and NOT a parameter/predictor of ur performance...plz paste this attitute in ur mind...believe me it will help...do NBME 1/2 at the earliest and give urself a chance and time to improve on ur weak areas..........................thats all i can say......GL
Hi Kevin
Ur score on UW is good, dont worry.
Just to see where u stand, do the NBME 2 as soon as u can.
Then concentrate on ur weak areas. UW will also help u more after NBME.
If u need any help in last weeks, ask freely.
U can ask me in step 3 forum.
GL
Dr Meduploader,

Kindly see the date of Kevin's post.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »