Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suit - punjabitadka
hey fren if i wear dark brown suit for my interview..is it fine ?? every site/one says black or steel grey.....any advice
dont wear brown suit, only black suit, navy blue can be worn, i will suggest, go for black,black with pinstripes will be ok, but stripes should not be very prominent
hope this helps
dont wear brown suit, only black suit, navy blue can be worn, i will suggest, go for black,black with pinstripes will be ok, but stripes should not be very prominent
hope this helps
I think, brown suit should be okay. Personally, I was thinking of buying a brown suit as I already have a black one. Brown suit and yellow or creamish yellow shirt with red tie would be awesome. Again, just my personal opinion.
I think, brown suit should be okay. Personally, I was thinking of buying a brown suit as I already have a black one. Brown suit and yellow or creamish yellow shirt with red tie would be awesome. Again, just my personal opinion.
aneways i m going to wear brown....lets c wat happens...its not goin to decide whether i will get residecnt ..i will grab resi with brown coat..wish me luck frens..GL to al
aneways i m going to wear brown....lets c wat happens...its not goin to decide whether i will get residecnt ..i will grab resi with brown coat..wish me luck frens..GL to al
my husband wore dark pants and a navy blue blazer and a white, crisp shirt with a matching tie. He got an internship and a residency.

You don't want to look like a slob, but if you look groomed, clean and tidy, you will do fine.

BTW, I wore a pin-striped suit... and I didn't get a residency. Not saying that my suit had anything to do with it , but it makes you wonder.

Go for it. Just looked ironed, clean and groomed. You'll do great!
my husband wore dark pants and a navy blue blazer and a white, crisp shirt with a matching tie. He got an internship and a residency.

You don't want to look like a slob, but if you look groomed, clean and tidy, you will do fine.

BTW, I wore a pin-striped suit... and I didn't get a residency. Not saying that my suit had anything to do with it , but it makes you wonder.

Go for it. Just looked ironed, clean and groomed. You'll do great!
thx fren
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »