Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please reply!! i need study partners! -
JZ - drjzgold

If there is someone out there that is as frustrated with this STEP 1 as me, please reply...send me an email or to this site.
I have studied for quite some time and have had little success studying independently...my problem is not the learning aspect of it....my problem is motivation and staying focused.
I need a small group or one other person that wants to meet regularly to discuss or go over the main stuff that's covered on the test...for example...I teach you my strong points, you teach me yours...ask each other questions.
I will travel just about anywhere and even pay someone who has done good on their test to tutor me...The month of October!
If anyone knows of any resources...please reply!!!!!!!!!
piyush - nilay95

where are you?
jz

i will travel anywhere for the whole month of september or october. so the question is, where are you? (i'd rather study away from this town...too many distractions)
doctor study

my email is
doctor_study
i am interested for combined study!
where r u?in usa?east or west coast?
you can also email me directly!
jz - drjz

i live in pittsburgh if you are afemale and would like to study with me it would be really nice gie me your phone number thanks
AllanHoldsworth - Sebbastian_Valmont

Yea i think that its gonna be a good idea but i am not too sure however i think that we could like do stuff online dont you think that also ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »