Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diggy please share your PSYCH interview calls ! - dr_brain
Thank you and good luck
OSU, Toledo-MCO, Nassau, North General, St. Louis, Penn, UMDNJ, UMDNJ-NJMS, Elmhurst, Creedmoor, St. Vincents, Metropolitan-NYMC...
OSU, Toledo-MCO, Nassau, North General, St. Louis, Penn, UMDNJ, UMDNJ-NJMS, Elmhurst, Creedmoor, St. Vincents, Metropolitan-NYMC...
diggy this are your interviews
congrats
diggy this are your interviews
congrats
diggy what are ur credentials??99/99/99 plus usce??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
diggy what are ur credentials??99/99/99 plus usce??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Thank you very much DIGGY for telling me the list of IVs.

Please tell me about your US clinical experience... I am not asking about the location of your USCE but what i want to know is that........... did u do Psych externship or observership or Psych research and Please advise which better to do now so that I can get interviews in atleast for next years Match.

Do u have green card too ?

Thank You
Thank you very much DIGGY for telling me the list of IVs.

Please tell me about your US clinical experience... I am not asking about the location of your USCE but what i want to know is that........... did u do Psych externship or observership or Psych research and Please advise which better to do now so that I can get interviews in atleast for next years Match.

Do u have green card too ?

Thank You
diggy, i got some of the same ones as u. u got 2 ivs which i got rejected at. i am assuming u have good scores. u can PM me if u want trade lists and stuff.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »