Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone heard LSU-Shreveport anesthesia prog - anesthesia
Anyone...i have applied there long time ago and still havent heard anything from them plus i found out thru ACGME site that the program is under probation since past couple of years... could that be the reason why they have not replied...anyone...any input will be highly appreciated.
yes i am alos waiting to hear from them but i didnot know about the probation...guys who know about the program please provide input. GL
yes i am alos waiting to hear from them but i didnot know about the probation...guys who know about the program please provide input. GL
anyone??
anyone??
Hi ..got a invitation letter from them..and I donot know anything about the program..will find out and let you know...
Hi ..got a invitation letter from them..and I donot know anything about the program..will find out and let you know...
I heard about the probation too, and I know one of their residents, the program fired at least one resident.
I heard about the probation too, and I know one of their residents, the program fired at least one resident.
i called them and she said in very bad tone that i m not selected for an interview. i know one friend who took anesthesia there but left in one year and got IM in the same program. it is on probationary creditation.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »