Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate last week -
Michael

I have a week to go before my exam and I am scoring an average of 50% on Qbank. Do I have any chance of getting through, or should I extend my eligibility period? Please hurry with some replies! Has there been anyone in a similar position who has made it through? HELP PLEASE!
Lee

When I gave my exam, I was getting only 55% in Kaplan. Finally I could able to get 83% in boards. Try a little more...
jz - drjzgold

i would extend until you get an average of at least 60%. i got an average of 56% on q-bank, and failed the real thing. i was desperate for people to tell me this info when i was in your situation also. never got the advise.
Michael

Thanks for the advice, only problem is you both say different things! I would like to do it next week, and am tempted to go for it now- any more advice on what to do??!!!
Palwashi

Dont worry, Im sure you'll be fine. All you gotta do is concentrate very hard (have fast hands and fingers) and you will hit the spot, but only if you try very hard? If you feel stressed, dont worry, let the auto hp calm you down!
Michael

Please- if anyone has any more serious advice please let me know. I have set myself a deadline of tomorrow for cancelling the test. LAST CALL!
Jeff - Jeffcombetta

Have not taken the exam yet. However, been around hospitals and Dr.'s long time. I was once told by a Radiologist if you have to ask if you should repeat that chest x-ray, then repeat it. I have applied that advice to a lot of areas in Medical School and it has worked. So, I guess if you have to ask if you are ready then you really are not. Listen to your body and don't worry if it takes you another 2 or even 3 months. You are not competing. You will be a doctor the rest of your life. Slow down now and make it count.

Good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »